On 20 October 2010, the World will celebrate the first World Statistics Day, to raise awareness of the many achievements of official statistics premised on the core values of service, professionalism and integrity.
The World Statistics Day (20 October 2010) logo is a stylized statistical chart encircled by five coloured wreaths symbolizing a dynamic, fast changing world as represented by the five continents. The three blue and green bars at the center represent the three core principles of official statistics: Service, Professionalism and Integrity. Together and intertwined, they lay a strong foundation for the national and global statistical system.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- If you want immediate answers from R gurus...
- World Statistics Day - 20 October 2010
- Efficient Programming in R
- codebook function for R
- How to merge pdf files into one from command line
- How to add text at specified coordinates using ggp...
- How to combine multiple plots with ggplot2 graphic...
- Deleting columns in a data.frame in R
- Causality and correlation
- post-mortem debugging in R
- standard deviation given MAF using Hardy Weinberg ...
- get rid of annoying online ads
- Apoptosis (or should we say apotosis?)
- biostatistics vs lab research - you have to look a...
- ▼ September (14)