Put all the pdf files into a directory I named them as ch00.pdf, ch01.pdf, etc. Run on linux command(mac, cygwin, you need Ghostscript installed): gs -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=finished.pdf *.pdf This method preserves the table of contents of each pdf file
Thursday, September 23, 2010
How to merge pdf files into one from command line
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- If you want immediate answers from R gurus...
- World Statistics Day - 20 October 2010
- Efficient Programming in R
- codebook function for R
- How to merge pdf files into one from command line
- How to add text at specified coordinates using ggp...
- How to combine multiple plots with ggplot2 graphic...
- Deleting columns in a data.frame in R
- Causality and correlation
- post-mortem debugging in R
- standard deviation given MAF using Hardy Weinberg ...
- get rid of annoying online ads
- Apoptosis (or should we say apotosis?)
- biostatistics vs lab research - you have to look a...
- ▼ September (14)