according to this introductory book (Molecular biology made simple and
fun by David Clark):
apoptosis in Greek for "dropping off" and if you want to fool other
people into thinking you are educated, you must not pronounce the
Apparently, that's the mechanism by which tadpoles lose their tails when becoming frogs.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- If you want immediate answers from R gurus...
- World Statistics Day - 20 October 2010
- Efficient Programming in R
- codebook function for R
- How to merge pdf files into one from command line
- How to add text at specified coordinates using ggp...
- How to combine multiple plots with ggplot2 graphic...
- Deleting columns in a data.frame in R
- Causality and correlation
- post-mortem debugging in R
- standard deviation given MAF using Hardy Weinberg ...
- get rid of annoying online ads
- Apoptosis (or should we say apotosis?)
- biostatistics vs lab research - you have to look a...
- ▼ September (14)