If the PDF file that you want to embed is not on the web already and therefore does not have a URL that ends with *.pdf (e.g. it's a file on your computer), you can still embed it using third-party websites. I used Scribd, which is a document sharing site.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to http://www.scribd.com
2. Click the "Upload" button at the top of the screen
3. Enter your email (they promise not to spam)
4. Once your file is uploaded, click the "Share" link next to it, and copy the HTML link in the "Embed this document" section
5. Paste the link into your blogger post
Note, that this will create a Scrbd account for you and will email you password for future use. That's essentially it for how to create an account.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- debug() in R
- Taste of Chicago (off-topic)
- fancyvrb package in LaTeX
- Stata: stset and missing values
- BBQ on Friday 7/30 after work (date changed again!...
- R: spaghetti plot using ggplot2 package
- R: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using lattice...
- SAS: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using SAS v...
- UPDATE: how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or web...
- Mathematica: Clearing values for typeset variables...
- how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or webpage
- Stata 11.1
- lme4: Mixed-eﬀects modeling with R
- you might want to try -xtmixed- instead
- lmer for SAS PROC MIXED Users
- ▼ June (16)