Yeah, those of us who live here think it's lame, but I think I'm going to go anyway. They do have quite a few interesting restaurants (Ukrainian Shokolad Pastry & Cafe anyone?), so why not!
Here is a map (from Chicago Tribune):
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- debug() in R
- Taste of Chicago (off-topic)
- fancyvrb package in LaTeX
- Stata: stset and missing values
- BBQ on Friday 7/30 after work (date changed again!...
- R: spaghetti plot using ggplot2 package
- R: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using lattice...
- SAS: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using SAS v...
- UPDATE: how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or web...
- Mathematica: Clearing values for typeset variables...
- how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or webpage
- Stata 11.1
- lme4: Mixed-eﬀects modeling with R
- you might want to try -xtmixed- instead
- lmer for SAS PROC MIXED Users
- ▼ June (16)