- Mixed models. Linear mixed (multilevel) models have new covariance structures for the residuals: exponential, banded, and Toeplitz. See xtmixed.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Stata 11.1 was released today (type update all to update, and then help whatsnew to see what's new). Of particular note given the past couple of posts on this blog is the following:
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- debug() in R
- Taste of Chicago (off-topic)
- fancyvrb package in LaTeX
- Stata: stset and missing values
- BBQ on Friday 7/30 after work (date changed again!...
- R: spaghetti plot using ggplot2 package
- R: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using lattice...
- SAS: Spaghetti Plots for growth curves using SAS v...
- UPDATE: how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or web...
- Mathematica: Clearing values for typeset variables...
- how to embed pdf or ppt in the blog or webpage
- Stata 11.1
- lme4: Mixed-eﬀects modeling with R
- you might want to try -xtmixed- instead
- lmer for SAS PROC MIXED Users
- ▼ June (16)